- Entry is prohibited for anyone whose body heat exceeds 38°C.
- We made changes to the way we book the rooms, in accordance with the size of the groups
- At the beginning and the end of the activity please use wet wipes and clean the handles, tables and all the equipment used during the activity.
- Inside the room, during the whole group group activity, everyone must keep distance of at least 2 meters from each other.
- Presence in the public spaces of the center (lobby, restroom, etc.) requires wearing a mask. The participants and the group leader don’t have to wear a mask during the activity.
- participants who use mats are required to bring their own personal mat or towel.
- At the end of the activity please wash your hands with soap in the restroom.
- Don’t drink water from the water cooler – only use to fill up personal water bottle
- I haven’t been abroad in the past 14 days.
- I wasn’t sick in the past 14 days (no symptoms such as – coughing, breathing problems, fever, sore throat, etc.) *except for a cough and breathing problems caused by a chronic condition such as – asthma or allergies.
- I wasn’t in quarantine in the last 14 days and wasn’t staying in the same house with a quarantined person.
- I’ve tracked the confirmed coronavirus patients and I wasn’t present in any of the locations.
- I checked my body temperature, and it didn’t exceed 38°C.
The declaration must be filled every time you enter the center.